Don’t wait the queues of the big buses. Book a private tour and discover Kefalonia island on your own pace. Control the itinerary and alter the schedule at any time according to your mood. Reach places that the big buses can’t and gain access to exclusive experiences Stay in touch with your company or your family and entertain your tour to the maximum. Our guide will wait you at the cruise ship dock with your name plate.
Moving through the mount of Ainos we will explore the most representative attractions of the island. First stop at the Monastery of Saint Gerasimos, the patron saint of Kefalonia. Sacred place for every citizen of Kefalonia, many name Gerasimos their children as a tribute to the saint. Next to the monastery there is the Robola Winery Cooperative which currently comprises of 300 members/local farmers who export the famous Robola wine worldwide.
Travel to Drogarati cave and observe the amazing stalactites and stalagmites that give this place the feel of cathedral. The cave is more than 150 million years old and is well known for its spectacular acoustics. Next we will explore the cave of the nymphs the famous Melissani Lake. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave. We will head to the tranquil & colorful village of Agia Effimia and we will have free time to stroll. A stop over the dazzling Myrtos beach to take photos will be the highlight to end our tour.
- Ports we serve : Argostoli & Sami.
- Guests should be able to step in and out of a boat and walk unassisted in the caves.
- Those wishing to enter the monastery must dress conservatively, shorts are not permitted. Flash photography prohibited.
- Cruise ship pick up – drop off ( Argostoli port & Sami Port)
- Luxury car
- English speaking driver
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fee to Melissani Lake
- Entrance fee to Drogarati Cave
- Personal expenses (Coffee, snacks, drinks, lunch)