In this full day tour we will explore the best sights of Northern Kefalonia. Starting our trip with the best attraction of the island Melissani lake will fascinate you. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave from a ceiling more than 300 feet above you.
Next you will swim at multi awarded and renown Myrtos beach. It stands at the top of the list of the best Greek beaches and ranks among the best worldwide, for more than ten consecutive years. Next stop Assos village, which gives the impression of being an island of its own. The village seems to be ‘lost in time’ and gives off an almost mystical atmosphere. Finally, we will visit the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo, untouched after the great earthquake of 1953, retains the architecture and ambience of a time when the Venetians ruled Kefalonia. Here we will have the chance to taste the traditional Kefalonia cuisine in one of the oldest dining venues of the village.
Why to choose a private tour?
– Discover the island on your own pace, choose your own itinerary or the guide customizes the tour based on your interests
– If you’re curious about history and interested in the stories of real people of the place you’re visiting, a local guide can make all the difference.
– The guide picks you up from your hotel in a private car at the time you choose. You never waste time riding to other hotels to pick up other travelers or wait for them to board the bus.
- Guests should be able to step in and out of a boat and walk unassisted in the caves.
- After swim , dry clothes are necessary to return to the vehicle .
- Luxury car
- English speaking driver
- We offer free pick up for hotels located in Argostoli & Lassi. There is extra charge for hotel pick up from different areas.
- Entrance fee to Melissani Lake
- Entrance fee to Drogarati Cave
- Personal expenses (Coffee, snacks, drinks, lunch)