Starting our trip with the best attraction of the island Melissani lake will fascinate you. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave from a ceiling more than 300 feet above you.
Next stop Assos village, which gives the impression of being an island of its own. The village seems to be ‘lost in time’ and gives off an almost mystical atmosphere.
Swim at multi awarded and renown Myrtos beach. It stands at the top of the list of the best Greek beaches and ranks among the best worldwide, for more than ten consecutive years.
Why to choose a private tour?
– Discover the island on your own pace, choose your own itinerary or the guide customizes the tour based on your interests
– If you’re curious about history and interested in the stories of real people of the place you’re visiting, a local guide can make all the difference.
– The guide picks you up from your hotel in a private car at the time you choose. You never waste time riding to other hotels to pick up other travelers or wait for them to board the bus.
- Ports we serve : Argostoli & Sami.
- Guests should be able to step in and out of a boat and walk unassisted in the caves.
- After swim , dry clothes are necessary to enter the vehicle
- Cruise ship pick up – drop off ( Argostoli port & Sami Port)
- Luxury car
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Melissani Lake
- Personal expenses (Coffee, snacks, drinks, lunch)