Starting our trip with the best attraction of the island Melissani lake will fascinate you. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave from a ceiling more than 300 feet above you. Next we will head to an 18th century Monastery of Agrilia where the view of the island is breathtaking.
Swim at the famous Antisamos Beach starring at the Hollywood movie “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin”. Here we will spend a couple of hours swimming at turquoise waters with the marvelous surrounding of green hills. A stop over the dazzling Myrtos beach to take photos will be the highlight to end our tour.
Why to choose a private tour?
– Discover the island on your own pace, choose your own itinerary or the guide customizes the tour based on your interests
– If you’re curious about history and interested in the stories of real people of the place you’re visiting, a local guide can make all the difference.
– The guide picks you up from your hotel in a private car at the time you choose. You never waste time riding to other hotels to pick up other travelers or wait for them to board the bus.
- Ports we serve : Argostoli & Sami.
- Guests should be able to step in and out of a boat and walk unassisted in the caves.
- After swim , dry clothes are necessary to enter the vehicle
- Cruise ship pick up – drop off ( Argostoli port & Sami Port)
- Luxury car
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Melissani Lake
- Personal expenses (Coffee, snacks, drinks, lunch)